Your challenge is to know where your cargo is. When it’s on the move in a trailer or a container. When it’s stored in a warehouse.
Outdoors, geolocation is easy to get. But indoors, when satellites are out of sight, alternative location technologies are needed.
By combining Wifi and Sigfox network infrastructure, in partnership with ALPS global device manufacturer, IBM has set up a simple and cost-efficient solution that succeeds in seamlessly tracking any shipment along the supply chain, in both outdoor and indoor environments.
In this webinar, you’ll discover:
- The real geolocation needs of supply chain management
- How simple network based and Wifi geolocation works
- How simple the architecture of a Sigfox+Wifi tracking solution is
- What’s specific in a Sigfox+Wifi tracking device
- How full visibility on logistics flows benefit your organization
Who should attend?
- Manufacturers’ supply chain managers
- 3rd party logistics professionals
- Carriers operation managers
- Returnable Transport Items (RTI) renters
- Courier, Express & Parcel transportation service providers